Old 08-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Jim

Default Firefox-3.0.1 can't find Bookmarks

FC9, Firefox-3.0.1
The Bookmarks I moved into .mozillia/firefox-default folder from another
box and Firefox-3.
The bookmarks I put on my laptop in .mozillia/firefox-default folder
can't be read by Firefox-3 , even if I do a "import"
of Bookmarks it can't find any Bookmarks, I have a copy in my /home/user
directory.
It still is reading the old Bookmark file that I deleted from
.mozillia/Firefox-default folder

Old 08-21-2008, 07:15 PM
"Patrick O'Callaghan"

On Thu, 2008-08-21 at 14:43 -0400, Jim wrote:
> FC9, Firefox-3.0.1
> The Bookmarks I moved into .mozillia/firefox-default folder from another
> box and Firefox-3.
> The bookmarks I put on my laptop in .mozillia/firefox-default folder
> can't be read by Firefox-3 , even if I do a "import"
> of Bookmarks it can't find any Bookmarks, I have a copy in my /home/user
> directory.
> It still is reading the old Bookmark file that I deleted from
> .mozillia/Firefox-default folder

That's three times you typed ".mozillia" instead of ".mozilla". Could
that be your problem?

poc