Old 08-21-2008, 04:19 PM
"John Doe"

Default SELinux Error

Hey I'm trying to get a Fedora box connected to the internet.* I just connected it to a hub in front of my router that NAT's the internal network.

INTERNET ------> HUB ----> Fedora box

The router and my internal network has the internet just fine.* My Fedora box does not.* I've been playing with the network settings to try to get it to work but every time I do a service network start or restart I get SELinux Troubleshoot coming up and saying:

SELinux is preventing ifconfig (ifconfig_t) "read" to /var/lib/dhclient/dhclient-eth0.leases (dhpc_state_t).

It recommended doing a

restorecon -v '/var/lib/dhclient/dhclient-eth0.leases'

and I did that but the error still persists.

Does anyone have some advice?

Thanks

-- homme