Old 08-20-2008, 09:40 PM
Mark Hamzy

Default configuration of network interfaces

I am using the Fedora 10 alpha. If I answer "No" to "Configure Network Interface", why is the next screen "Miscellaneous Network Settings"? Why do I need to fill in the router and nameserver if I don't have a network interface? It warns me that it may cause problems in the future if they are empty. But why is it asking in the first place, without a network and all?

Mark

Common Information Model/Web-Based Enterprise Management at http://www.openpegasus.org/

Take a look at the Linux Omni Printer Driver Framework at http://omniprint.sourceforge.net/_______________________________________________
Anaconda-devel-list mailing list