Old 08-20-2008, 07:40 PM
linuxguy

Default Evolution: my sent folder just disappeared.

I just got a "Value too large for defined data type" error when I sent
an email from Evolution.

According to this post, it seems my sent file is too large for the
filesystem (ext3) ?

http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution-list@gnome.org/msg09160.html

How might I fix this ?

Thanks