Old 08-20-2008, 01:57 AM
Ric Moore

Default So long and thanks for all the fish.

I've fixed my Wonderland problems using CentOS. That's weird, that what
is basically FC6 works just fine with Wonderland, while Fedora refuses
to pass a Xvfb to Wonderland. I'll live longer, too. Far less stress!
It's been sweet, thanks to Rahul and the other developers for doing what
they do. I appreciate the list members, too. You all have saved my bacon
more than once. Adios! Ric

Old 08-20-2008, 02:11 AM
dexter

So long & thanks for all the cackles