On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 14:18 +0100, yordy wrote:
> firefox always keep freezes for various seconds when start for a first
> time in every session,
Amongst other reasons, here's *some* reasons why Firefox *may* take ages
* You have a homepage set, and Firefox is set to load it at start
up, that takes ages to load or render.
* You have a configuration preference set to check for updates to
Firefox, and/or add-ons to Firefox, and/or search engine
* You have RSS bookmarks, and it's checking them for updates.
* You have a large cache, and it's checking through it.
* You've updated Firefox, and it checks through the add-ons before
starting, the first time after an update.
As a first step, I'd go through your Firefox preferences, and make
changes where it seems appropriate, thinking carefully about what you're
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
188.8.131.52-10.fc7 i686 i386
Using FC 4, 5, 6 & 7, plus CentOS 5. Today, it's FC7.
Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored.
I read messages from the public lists.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list