Old 12-07-2007, 10:24 AM
Dario Lesca

Default f8: install via PXE/NFS problem (mount)

Hi, I have a PXE/NFS systems for install Fedora from fc1 to f7.
All work fine.
Today I have add also f8 in this system but I having problems with mount
via NFS.

kickstart.cfg file is load via nfs
(ks=nfsxesetup:/u/kickstart/ks-8.cfg)
and the source files are in pxesetup:/u/f8

The process start correctly, mount an load ks-8.cfg, mount source dir
but when anaconda trying remount kickstart file got an error and the
setup process stop.
I have switch to CTRL+ALT+F2 and I have trying mount some other dir:

mount -t nfs pxesetup:/u/f7 /tmp/f7

but the mount command fail with timeout ...

Some problema I have get when I have trying add to my PXE system setup
last f7respin ...

Probably is a kernel-2.6.23 problem or new-NFS problem ?....

Someone can help me?

Many thanks.

--
Dario Lesca <d.lesca@solinos.it>

Old 12-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Mogens Kjaer

Dario Lesca wrote:
> I have switch to CTRL+ALT+F2 and I have trying mount some other dir:
>
> mount -t nfs pxesetup:/u/f7 /tmp/f7
>
> but the mount command fail with timeout ...

Does the mount command work if you append "-o nolock"?

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Fax: +45 33 27 47 08
Email: mk@crc.dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk

Old 12-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Dario Lesca

Il giorno ven, 07/12/2007 alle 12.57 +0100, Mogens Kjaer ha scritto:

> Does the mount command work if you append "-o nolock"?
not work

--
Dario Lesca <d.lesca@solinos.it>