Old 12-07-2007, 02:23 AM
"Joe Tseng"

Default Samba & Win Mobile 6

I got a XV6800 yesterday and I want to use it with my Samba shares. My
shares are secured by userid/password. I got Resco Explorer for Windows
Mobile and tried to map a share, but my Samba server does not appear in the
network neighborhood tree (my WinXP boxes are visible though). I thought
maybe it was because I had share signing and I need to turn it off
([global] -> spnego = no) but that had no effect. If anyone can hit me with
a clue I'd greatly appreciate it.