-   -   Accessing Internet through MS ISA Server (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/14274-accessing-internet-through-ms-isa-server.html)

"Marcelo Magno T. Sales" 12-07-2007 01:16 AM

Accessing Internet through MS ISA Server

Hi,

A couple of years ago, I have used NTLMAPS
(http://ntlmaps.sourceforge.net) to get out of my corporate network
through an MS ISA Server which requires NTLM authentication. At that
time, NTLMAPS was available in Fedora repos.
Today I have faced the same problem again and noticed NTLMAPS is not in
Fedora repos anymore. On the other hand, there are in the repos some
libs for NTLM authentication that I don't think I've seen before.
Is there a better way than using NTLMAPS to authenticate at an ISA
Server these days? I mean, for applications other than Firefox, which
handles NTLM authentication by itself.

Thanks,

Marcelo