Old 12-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Gene Poole

Default Fedora 7 Shutdown

I complained to a friend of mine about one of my boxes just shutting down
without any notice. He informed me that this is an issue, in some cases,
with people running Fedora 7. I'm running Fedora 7 x86_64 (AMD X2 64
+5600, 4-GB RAM, nVidia PCIE graphic card, 2 - 320 GB SATA hard drives).
Is there a way to fix this or should I just start my migration to Fedora 8?

Thanks,
Gene Poole
gene.poole@macys.com