Old 08-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Dario Lesca

Default New user switch applet: missing right-click/options

hi, the new package gdm-user-switch-applet is different from the
previous package fast-user-switch-applet.

With new user switch applet is non possible modify the options
(right-click/options): I do not want to see my name but the icone, like
old package.

It's possible configure the applet to show only an icon?

Many thanks

--
Dario Lesca <d.lesca@solinos.it>