Old 08-04-2008, 10:21 PM
jjsg82

Default firewall config to allow traffic from/to a VirtualBox bridge

Hi !
I am trying Innotek VirtualBox and I setup the network
<http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/#>in bridge mode.
The network for the guest system works only if I disable the host
iptables (service iptables stop).
So, the question is How to setup iptables to allow traffic to/from this
bridge ?
I am using the default firewall configuration provided by
system-config-firewall.

Don't know how to create a rule to allow all traffic from/to this brigde.
Thanks to all.

--
Juan Sierra
jjsg82@gmail.com