Old 08-04-2008, 03:16 AM
Prashanth Kumar

Default How to install GNU c,c++ library in F8/F9

Hi Everybody,

I'm learning c,c++ programming in linux.
For that i need to know the library functions available.
So, plz guide me to install GNU c,c++ library functions and their manual in step by step in Fedora 8 and in Fedora 9.

Advance thanks.

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com