Old 08-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Huub

Default nfs-mount problems

Hi,

Using F9/x64, I was able to rw to an nfs-mount on a Slackware server.
Since the mainboard of the workstation was replaced, 2 things have changed:
1: right after boot, the nfs-mount is inaccessible from the workstation.
After restarting nfs(d) and umounting a weird nfsd mount I didn't have
before, I can access the nfs-mount again.

2: the nfs-mount has changed into read-only for this workstation.

Does someone have a clue what may have happened?