Old 08-03-2008, 07:35 AM
Colin Paul Adams

Default Installing from DVD image via ftp

Colin> Then I spelect the URL method, and when asked for a URL,
Colin> point it at the fedora9 directory.

Colin> The vsftpd.log file shows the machine accessing various
Colin> files withihn fedora9/images, the last one being
Colin> stage2.img. But the installation program says it is unable
Colin> to retrieve stage2.image.

I tried the same URL from firefox on the server - SELinux jumps in, so
it looks like that is the problem.

I then tried System->Adminstration->SELinux management, in the hope
that I could switch of SELinux, but I can't seem to do so.

Any clues as to what to do?
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire