Old 08-02-2008, 03:33 AM
William Case

Default My clock applet is broken. Is this a Fedora, Gnome or Evolution problem?

Hi;

I used to be able to click on the clock/date applet in the notification
area and get a drop down list of tasks and a calendar which I used
frequently. Now a single click just removes the applet and produces a
warning dialogue that says "Clock" has quit unexpectedly" "If you reload
a panel object, it will automatically be added back to the panel."

Is this a bug? Who should I report it to?
--
Regards Bill;
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.3