Old 08-01-2008, 01:32 PM
ahmet coban

Default please help me!

Dear fedora,
i wanted only a fedora cd free one but im taking mail idont want them because icant help thats friends i dont know alot of english icant help you can help me please send me a link and tell me how can i escape from this statue please quickly

Old 08-01-2008, 01:35 PM
ahmet coban

dear fedora,
i wanted only a fedora cd free one but im taking mail idont want them because icant help thats friends i dont know alot of english icant help you can help me please send me a link and tell me how can i escape from this statue please quickly i dont wanna mail

Old 08-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Gene Heskett

On Friday 01 August 2008, ahmet coban wrote:
>Dear fedora,i wanted only a fedora cd free one but im taking mail idont want
> them because icant help thats friends i dont know alot of english icant
> help you can help me please send me a link and tell me how can i escape
> from this statue please quickly

You are I think, asking to be removed from this mailing list, but only you can
do that, and you must do it from the same email account that you subscribed
from.

The unsubscribe link is I believe, present on the bottom of every message this
server passes. In case your email program is not showing it to you, here it
is again

You will get a message asking you to confirm the stop, and you must reply to
that message. The mail will be stopped only if you reply to that confirming
message.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Old 08-01-2008, 03:24 PM
gskumar

Hello,
*I am at present using fedora 9. As I could not update the files , they got piled up and it is showing almost 640 files to be downloaded and installed, but even on giving the command to upgrade it is doing the required downloading. There is know response from it. Number of files are increasing day by day.

Real player 11 (linux)is not working properly.
*can any body give a solution?
Kumar

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@verizon.net> wrote:

On Friday 01 August 2008, ahmet coban wrote:

>Dear fedora,i wanted only a fedora cd free one but im taking mail idont want

> them because icant help thats friends i dont know alot of english icant

> help you can help me please send me a link and tell me how can i escape

> from this statue please quickly

You are I think, asking to be removed from this mailing list, but only you can

do that, and you must do it from the same email account that you subscribed

from.

The unsubscribe link is I believe, present on the bottom of every message this

server passes. *In case your email program is not showing it *to you, here it

is again

You will get a message asking you to confirm the stop, and you must reply to

that message. *The mail will be stopped only if you reply to that confirming

message.

--

Cheers, Gene

*soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Under every stone lurks a politician.

* * * * * * * *-- Aristophanes

Prof G S Kumar,
Dept. of Physics
Osmania University
Hyderabad, India
91 40 27055254
91 09246577028
http://gskumar1948.googlepages.com/

Old 08-01-2008, 04:30 PM
"Patrick O'Callaghan"

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 20:54 +0530, gskumar wrote:
> Hello,
> I am at present using fedora 9. As I could not update the files ,
> they got piled up and it is showing almost 640 files to be downloaded
> and installed, but even on giving the command to upgrade it is doing
> the required downloading. There is know response from it. Number of
> files are increasing day by day.
> Real player 11 (linux)is not working properly.
> can any body give a solution?

Most people aren't even going to read your question because you posted
it by replying to a completely different topic. This is called thread
hijacking and is extremely annoying.

Send your question again as a separate (new) message, *not* as a reply.

poc

Old 08-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Aaron Konstam

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 20:54 +0530, gskumar wrote:
> Hello,
> I am at present using fedora 9. As I could not update the files ,
> they got piled up and it is showing almost 640 files to be downloaded
> and installed, but even on giving the command to upgrade it is doing
> the required downloading. There is know response from it. Number of
> files are increasing day by day.
> Real player 11 (linux)is not working properly.
> can any body give a solution?
> Kumar
Is this using yum of the GUI updater? If the latter I would use the
former to do the update. The GUI would not do the initial update for me.