Old 12-06-2007, 06:40 AM
"Jacob (=Jouk) Jansen"

Default (fedora) Cisco VPN on Fedora Core 8

L. Friedman (netllama@gmail.com) wrote on 5-DEC-2007 23:28:10.87

>You'd likely be better off using vpnc instead.
>
>On 12/5/07, Peter Lauri <peterlauri@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Anyone have Cisco VPN working on FC8?

Yes, I have a Cisco VPN client workin on FC8. I got the latest version from:

http://tuxx-home.at/archives/2007/09/24/T15_26_49/

I stopped using vpnc, since it had problems when the server bigins to re-key
(at our university after +/-8.5 hours) and I realy need very long connection
times.

Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

Jouk Jansen

joukj@hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

Technische Universiteit Delft tttttttttt uu uu ddddddd
Kavli Institute of Nanoscience tttttttttt uu uu dd dd
Nationaal centrum voor HREM tt uu uu dd dd
Lorentzweg 1 tt uu uu dd dd
2628 CJ Delft tt uu uu dd dd
Nederland tt uu uu dd dd
tel. 31-15-2782272 tt uuuuuuu ddddddd