Old 08-01-2008, 12:55 AM
Antonio Olivares

Default What will be the codename for Fedora 10?

Dear all,

>From Fedora Weekly News,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue136

I saw that voting has ended for the codename of Fedora 10,

<quote from FWN>
Cast your vote for the Fedora 10 Codename!

Josh Boyer reminded folks to vote[1]:

"As long as you have signed the CLA and belong to one additional group in the Fedora Account System, you can cast your vote.

Voting will end and be tallied at 23:59:59 28 July 2008 UTC."

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-July/msg00011.html
</quote>

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/about/10

Since voting has ended, where are the official results?

Regards,

Antonio

Old 08-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Antonio Olivares wrote:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/about/10

Since voting has ended, where are the official results?

You might have searched a bit.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-July/msg00014.html

Rahul

Old 08-01-2008, 01:19 AM
Antonio Olivares

> Antonio Olivares wrote:
>
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/about/10
> >
> > Since voting has ended, where are the official
> results?
>
> You might have searched a bit.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-July/msg00014.html
>
> Rahul

Thank you very much Rahul,

Regards,

Antonio

Old 08-01-2008, 08:03 AM
Matthew Saltzman

On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 18:19 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> > Antonio Olivares wrote:
> >
> > > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/about/10
> > >
> > > Since voting has ended, where are the official
> > results?
> >
> > You might have searched a bit.
> >
> > https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-July/msg00014.html
> >
> > Rahul
>
> Thank you very much Rahul,

That link doesn't explain the connection between the codenames for F9
and F10, though.

--
Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences