Old 07-31-2008, 09:45 PM
"Patrick O'Callaghan"

Default Welcome to the "fedora-list" mailing list (Digest mode)

On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 16:15 +0000, brents_13 wrote:
> My fedora 9 installer freezes at selinux targeted base policy

Three things:

1) As noted by Anne, you have now revealed your list password to
everyone. Change it immediately (if you still can ...)

2) You posted a reply when you should have posted a new message. The
question you are asking has nothing to do with the material you are
quoting.

3) When you *do* want to post a reply, please ensure that your text is
below the material you a referring to (or inserted in the middle as
appropriate). Do not top-post.

Welcome to the list :-) I suggest you post your question again (not as a
easy to understand what you're seeing.

poc