-   -   Apply to be a new (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/135403-apply-new.html)

Farkas Csaba 07-31-2008 09:44 PM

Apply to be a new

Hi!

My name is Csaba Farkas alias Farki, from Hungary. I am 31 years old. I
would like to apply to be member of the Artwork Team. I have affinity to
learn design and new things . I am a very beginner in artwork.
Originally am a software developer. Now I want to try out myself in this
kind of work. For designing, generally I used GIMP. I made wallpapers,
web page designs (banners, buttons, graph menus) and basic icons.
Actually I use only mouse for the scatch :-)

Why I change from software developing? Because I wanted to make
something nice and shiny ;-) and I think it relaxes me... :-)

Take a try...

Best regards!

Csaba Farkas
(Farki)

RazGriz 07-31-2008 09:51 PM

Apply to be a new

Hi,

welcome , can you send some stuff for us? =]

best regards

Razgriz.

My name is Csaba Farkas alias Farki, from Hungary. I am 31 years old. I would like to apply to be member of the Artwork Team. I have affinity to learn design and new things . I am a very beginner in artwork. Originally am a software developer. Now I want to try out myself in this kind of work. For designing, generally I used GIMP. I made wallpapers, web page designs (banners, buttons, graph menus) and basic icons. Actually I use only mouse for the scatch :-)

Why I change from software developing? Because I wanted to make something nice and shiny ;-) and I think it relaxes me... :-)

Take a try...

Best regards!

* Csaba Farkas

* (Farki)