Old 07-31-2008, 06:42 PM
Dave Feustel

Default Where to get 64-bit Fedora 9 DVD

I installed Fedora 9 from the DVD that came with the book _Fedora 9 and
Red Hat Enterprise Linux_. Fedora 9 works GREAT! But the version on the
DVD that comes with the book is 32-bit and I prefer running with 64-bit.
Where can I get a 64-bit Fedora 9 DVD?

Thanks.

Old 07-31-2008, 06:59 PM
Antonio Olivares

> I installed Fedora 9 from the DVD that came with the book
> _Fedora 9 and
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux_. Fedora 9 works GREAT! But the
> version on the
> DVD that comes with the book is 32-bit and I prefer running
> with 64-bit.
> Where can I get a 64-bit Fedora 9 DVD?
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/9/Fedora/x86_64/iso/Fedora-9-x86_64-DVD.iso

Should that fail, you may also visit
http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora

Regards,

Antonio

Old 07-31-2008, 07:36 PM
Armin

On Thursday 31 July 2008 15:42:53 Dave Feustel wrote:
> I installed Fedora 9 from the DVD that came with the book _Fedora 9 and
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux_. Fedora 9 works GREAT! But the version on the
> DVD that comes with the book is 32-bit and I prefer running with 64-bit.
> Where can I get a 64-bit Fedora 9 DVD?
>
> Thanks.
from http://www.fedoraproject.org and click on 'get fedora' on the left
pane. There you can choose which one you like!

--
Armin

Old 08-01-2008, 12:13 AM
whoosh

On 31-Jul-08 19:42:53 Dave Feustel wrote:
>I installed Fedora 9 from the DVD that came with the book _Fedora 9 and
>Red Hat Enterprise Linux_. Fedora 9 works GREAT! But the version on the
>DVD that comes with the book is 32-bit and I prefer running with 64-bit.
>Where can I get a 64-bit Fedora 9 DVD?

goto Google, search for "Fedora",

at the first search result click "get Fedora"

and then follow the link you want.