Old 07-31-2008, 01:05 PM
"Marcelo M. Garcia"

Default vim syntax highlight F9 -- Solved(?)

Hi

I don't if this a solution or not, I don't think so, but here it goes: I
have to call with "vim" not "vi".

I think I have to disable a kind of "compatibility" mode of vim/vi.

Thanks

Marcelo

Mogens Kjaer wrote:

Marcelo M. Garcia wrote:

Does anyone know how to solve this?

When you're inside vim, can you then enable syntax highlighting by

:syntax on

Mogens

Old 07-31-2008, 01:22 PM
Mogens Kjaer

Marcelo M. Garcia wrote:

Hi

I don't if this a solution or not, I don't think so, but here it goes: I
have to call with "vim" not "vi".

I think I have to disable a kind of "compatibility" mode of vim/vi.

On my F9, there's a /etc/profile.d/vim.sh that sets an alias so
that "vi" starts "vim".

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Fax: +45 33 27 47 08
Email: mk@crc.dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk

Old 07-31-2008, 02:13 PM
"Néstor"

Good job!