Old 07-31-2008, 08:14 AM
"Gregory Machin"

Default fc8 and kickstart break anaconda

Hi
I'm trying to do fc 8 install with kickstart and loading the kickstart
file via http ...
but anaconda crashes as it's starting the gui etc ...

I'm using the following at boot
linux ks=http://192.168.2.203/ks.cgi kssendmac
I can view the ks.cgi file from my browser.

Anyone got any ideas ??

thanks