Old 07-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Kevin Martin

Default Curious characters in Thunderbird on Linux...

I get strange characters in some emails that I receive in Thunderbird on
F8. Things like (I hope this comes thru):

*Uptown Theatre buyer calls city requirements ‘onerous’*
<http://e.ccialerts.com/a/hBIkMy4AFS8nrB7Q2vpAUpPTuv5/ccb37>

and

Version:Â Â Â [GA

Any idea why I would be seeing this? Apparently, when I send the
recipient's see strange characters such as these as well. Is it an
encoding issue, d'ya think?

Kevin