Old 12-06-2007, 01:05 AM
tian

Default tvtime make system no responsible

I installed tvtime with command "yum install tvtime".
When I run tvtime, after a short time(ten minutes, half an
hour ...),then the computer becomes no responsible(mouse, keyboard) and
the screen doesn't refresh anymore.
So I compiled tvtime myself, phenomena of no responsible does not happen
again.
Does nyone else have the same problem?