Old 07-30-2008, 05:28 AM
"ksh shrm"

Default installed FEDORA 9, then facing a lot of problems. Need urgent HELP!

HI every1.

yesterday i installed fedora 9 on my box and now I am facing a lot of problems.

1. I am unable to install my RT73 USB adapter drivers.
when i type make as instructed by README, i get this

make -C /lib/modules/2.6.25-14.fc9.i686/build SUBDIRS=/root/Desktop/RT73_Linux/Module modules
make: ***/lib/modules/2.6.25-14.fc9.i686/build: No such file or directory. Stop

I*checked*above location and I*found*a build file there.

I am a beginner so please advice with all commands.

2. Unable to play mp3 files.
I am unable to play any mp3 files as it requires to download something from internet.

CaN ANYONE give me the link and instructions to get that mp3 codecs.
please send me http link,

3. Unable to play AVI files
Similar problem here. I need codec packs for *this,

Please provide me links.

4. How to uninstall some softwares.
I don't have an internet connection running so please guide me how to uninstall*softwares from fedora 9.

Please reply soon.
Thanks in Advance
--
adios

KSH SHRM

People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care...