Old 12-05-2007, 10:54 PM
Karl Larsen

Default F8 new kernel

I did a update on F8 and it included kernel Fedora (2.6.23.8-63.fc8)
and it killed my X Windows in total because my computer is Nvidia full.
I had to run the bash file again before getting back where I can write
this. But it is fine again and the proper size.

I looked and found the newest Skype on their web page and hope it
works her on F8. It is skype-2.0.0.27-fc5.i586.rpm and it seems they do
everything on FC5. Oh Well Fedora is a moving target.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User