Old 12-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Martin Marques

Default OO.org sliced to half

Just curious but I noticed just now that OpenOffice packages are about
half size from the last version I had on FC6 to the ones I have now in F7.

I'm really pleased as I always thought it was quite ridiculous to have a
220Mb openoffice.org-core package (now only 90Mb, and I don't know whats
up un F8).