Old 07-28-2008, 06:48 PM
"David Hláčik"

Default skype auto-start in gnome

Hello,

is there a way, to configure Skype to auto-start after log-in to gnome desktop ?

-- Fedora 9

Thanks in advance!

David

Old 07-28-2008, 06:55 PM
"Nicolae Ghimbovschi"

Go to System->Preferences->Personal->Sessions
and in Startup Programs add skype.

2008/7/28 David Hláčik <david@hlacik.eu>:
> Hello,
>
> is there a way, to configure Skype to auto-start after log-in to gnome
> desktop ?
>
> -- Fedora 9
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> David

Mahatma Gandhi - "Be the change you want to see in the world !"
Woody Allen - "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I
want to achieve it through not dying."

Old 07-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Armin

On Monday 28 July 2008 15:48:57 David Hláčik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a way, to configure Skype to auto-start after log-in to gnome
> desktop ?
>
> -- Fedora 9
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> David
go to System > preferences > personal > sessions
and add the entry for skype there.

--
Armin