Old 07-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Aaron Konstam

Default Missing Hardwae option

Where in F9 is the equivalent of:
System-> Preferences->Hardware->Removable Drives and Media?

Old 07-29-2008, 06:58 AM
Tim

On Mon, 2008-07-28 at 14:16 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> Where in F9 is the equivalent of:
> System-> Preferences->Hardware->Removable Drives and Media?

Some of that is in the "file management" personal preferences, on the
media tab.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.11-97.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.

Old 07-29-2008, 02:22 PM
Tim

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 10:04 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> What if you wanted to have totem process audio CDs or xine do DVDs.
> How would you do that?

I'm feeling a case of deja vu, I answered this about a week or so ago: