Old 07-28-2008, 01:58 PM
"Mark Haney"

Default getting sound back

My kids informed me late last night when I got back from the UK that one
of the desktop systems lost sound over the weekend. They rebooted it
and it came back up fine, but as I was tinkering this morning I didn't
see a particular service to restart that might have fixed that. I was
looking for something related to pulseaudio, but didn't see anything
that stuck out as being such. I personally don't want to have to reboot
to get sound back, so what's the correct service to restart to get sound
back (possibly)?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support