Old 12-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Jameson

Default RHGB Doesn't Work After Upgrade

I recently upgraded two boxes, one i686 and the other x86_64 from Fedora 7 to F8.* Since that time, I haven't seen hide nor hair of RHGB.* It's still listed in my grub.conf, but durring boot up it changes resolution while loading the nvidia driver, and immediately goes back to the console.* Once it's finished booting, it loads X normally.* The rhgb package is installed on both, so I'm not sure what would cause this.* I've checked my logs, but the only error I see is caused by a lirc driver.* Any ideas where to go with this?

*
Thanks,
=-Jameson