Old 11-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Christoph Höger

Default thunderbird imap refresh all folders

Hi,

is there a way to force thudnerbird to look at all subscribed folders
for new mail?

regards

christoph

Old 11-21-2007, 08:25 AM
Andy Green

> Hi,
>
> is there a way to force thudnerbird to look at all subscribed folders
> for new mail?

Edit | Preferences | Advanced | General tab

Config Editor button

Filter: imap

double-click

mail.check_all_imap_folders_for_new

-Andy

Old 11-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Christoph Höger

Andy Green schrieb:

is there a way to force thudnerbird to look at all subscribed folders
for new mail?

Edit | Preferences | Advanced | General tab

Config Editor button

Filter: imap

double-click

mail.check_all_imap_folders_for_new

-Andy

Wow, thank you, I'd never thought of that!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:26 PM
Andy Green

>> mail.check_all_imap_folders_for_new

> Wow, thank you, I'd never thought of that!

You're welcome... I only thought of it after getting mildly irritated
for many months that Thunderbird didn't seem to realize Procmail had
done the sorting in front of it ... I guess your situation was something
similar :-)

-Andy