Old 07-22-2008, 02:59 AM
"linux.whiz@gmail.com"

Default SHUT THE F*CK UP ALREADY!!! Why is Fedora not a Free GNU/Linux distributions?

Seriously, you freaking people are never gonna agree, and that's fine.* We are not here to watch zealots clog up our inboxes with this garbage.

Take it off list, or meet in the alley out back and handle it with your favorite dueling weapons or whatever, but PLEASE, SHUT UP.

Jeez!