Old 07-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Vikram Goyal

Default Using DNSBL for mail server and clamav to search windows machines

Hello,

I want to use dnsbl to reduce accepting spams.
I searched and have zeroed on to SORBS but was thinking of a second
opinion of is there a better one which is free to use for my small
office.

Also I was thinking of using clamav to check windows machines but I
could not find any way except that the sharing is switch on for the
whole machine ( for a particular IP ) and searched for virus etc from
Linux machine. There are a few windows machine which run some
proprietary software which are crucial.

It's OT since not related to fedora. If you feel OK then please help me
out.

Thanks & Regards!