Old 07-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Timothy Murphy

Default What can I put in .kde/Autostart/ ?

If I give the command

kstart --desktop 2 konsole

(suggested by some kind soul on this list)
a konsole terminal is opened on desktop 2.

But when I put this command in a file .kde/Autostart/desktop2
(with mode 777) it seems to prevent me logging in as myself.
If I do the system re-boots.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something silly?