Old 07-19-2008, 11:33 AM
Rob

Default F9 & GDM 2.22 : cannot define multiple login servers anymore?

Hello,

Fedora 9 ships with a newer version of GDM (2.22), for which the gdmsetup
is missing. I found many discussions on people also missing the setup utility.

However, I couldn't find an answer to my problem:

Before F9, I had GDM configured to produce 3 login screens on my PC, on
vt7, vt8 and vt9, simply by having this line in /etc/gdm/custom.conf :

[servers]
0=inactive
7=Standard vt7
8=Standard vt8
9=Standard vt9

I tried to add this manually to the file, but it does not seem to work anymore.
Has anybody an idea how I can integrate this with GDM 2.22 ?

Thank you,
Rob.