Old 07-18-2008, 06:10 PM
Globe Trotter

Default F9 + NM: wireless options don't come up from hibernate on Thinkpad T61

Hi,

I boot into a machine on wired ethernet. All is well, the wireless options come up as well as wired (which is connected). However, after I put the laptop on hibernate and wake it up, the wireless options are all gone, and the only option is the wired eth0 (without a reboot). If I go away from my wired network, rebooting is the only option.

Does anyone have this problem? Any suggestions as to how I can fix this?

Many thanks,
Trotter