Old 07-18-2008, 11:37 AM
"Martín Marqués"

Default firefox x86_64 update and a bunch of i386

I have a F9 system with only x86_64 packages installed and when I try
to update firefox today it tries to install 76 i386 packages. Why is
this? I don't want does i386 packages.

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador

Old 07-18-2008, 01:22 PM
Remi Collet

Martín Marqués a écrit :

I have a F9 system with only x86_64 packages installed and when I try
to update firefox today it tries to install 76 i386 packages. Why is
this? I don't want does i386 packages.

Because all dependencies of xulrunner not yet rebuild.

Need to wait.

++