Old 12-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Karl Larsen

Default OT: IDE Cables are hard to find

I went shopping and hit 3 stores before Office Max, where a guy
recalled seeing one and it was there. Original price for the round IDE
cable was $14.00 reduced to $6.00. It is a Belkin Ultra ATA Hard Drive
Round Cable. It is in and all is working fine. The old flat cable has
been causing trouble for a week. I think I bent it in too many directions.

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User