-   -   Games Spin SHA1SUM file (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/12113-games-spin-sha1sum-file.html)

"Steven Collins" 12-04-2007 03:53 PM

Games Spin SHA1SUM file

I used BitTorrent to download the "games" spin of Fedora 8. The SHA1SUM file was unsigned, unlike any previous such file I've seen associated with the project. Was this intentional an oversight? Should a detached signature for the file be generated and posted to the download page? I for one am leery about using an image I can't verify as being officially from the project.