Old 12-04-2007, 03:40 PM
"Jorge Boscan Etura"

Default kernel panic kernel-2.6.23.8-63.fc8-x86_64

Hi
I just upgraded to the new kernel-2.6.23.8-63.fc8 released today, and
when i rebooted the laptop
could not mount "/" because i have "relatime" as mount option, so I
changed It to "defaults" and now mounts but without wireless because
the b43 module loads but fails to initialize the chip.

--
[Jorge J. Boscán Etura]
quando omni flunkus moritatus

Old 12-04-2007, 08:43 PM
"Jonathan Underwood"

On 04/12/2007, Jorge Boscan Etura <joretur@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I just upgraded to the new kernel-2.6.23.8-63.fc8 released today, and
> when i rebooted the laptop
> could not mount "/" because i have "relatime" as mount option, so I
> changed It to "defaults" and now mounts but without wireless because
> the b43 module loads but fails to initialize the chip.

Please report these issues as two separate bugs at
http://bugzilla.redhat.com. Don't forget to include as much
information about your hardware as possible - lspci -vv is a good
start.