Old 12-04-2007, 03:31 AM
"byrdca@gmail.com"

Default Gtk / Nodoka errors x86_64.

I have noticed a few strange errors that seem related to Gtk and
Nodoka (examples below). These usually show up when I am starting an
application.

[EXAMPLE 1]
Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "nodoka"

[EXAMPLE 2]
/usr/share/themes/Nodoka/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:35: error: lexical error or
unexpected token, expected valid token

The line referenced above reads as follows:

GtkTreeView:dd_row_color = shade (0.929458256, @base_color)

Anyone have any idea what may be wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Old 12-07-2007, 12:31 AM
Srdan Tosovic

byrdca gmail com wrote:
> I have noticed a few strange errors that seem related to Gtk and
> Nodoka (examples below). These usually show up when I am starting an
> application.
>

> [EXAMPLE 1]
> Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path:
> "nodoka"

Most probably a 32-bit GTK program is trying to load 32-bit nodoka
engine which is not installed by default in F8/x86_64. Running

yum install gtk-nodoka-engine.i386

should solve the problem.

> [EXAMPLE 2]
> /usr/share/themes/Nodoka/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:35: error: lexical error or
> unexpected token, expected valid token
>
> The line referenced above reads as follows:
>
> GtkTreeView:dd_row_color = shade (0.929458256, @base_color)

I'm not sure about this one -- maybe it's also caused by the missing
32-bit nodoka engine?