Old 12-03-2007, 10:00 PM
wwp

Default Customizing XFCE theme colors

Hello all,

disappointed by GNOME Desktop performances, I'm switching to XFCE,
currently on Fedora 8. Within GNOME, I've had time to set up and saved
a complete custom theme based on a preset, including custom colors. I
wonder if now it's possible to re-use that saved GNOME theme within
XFCE?

I've noticed that XFCE's User Interface Preferences does list the same
themes that were visible within GNOME, does that mean that XFCE can
re-use the same themes as GNOME, and potentially my saved one?

wwp