Old 06-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Jim Douglas

Default No USB

When I plug in my IOMEGA HDD I can no longer see it since I upgraded...

How can I fix this?

Thanks
Jim

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon. Check it out!

Old 06-28-2008, 01:30 AM
"Patrick O'Callaghan"

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 16:54 +0000, Jim Douglas wrote:
> When I plug in my IOMEGA HDD I can no longer see it since I
> upgraded...

Upgraded what (your machine?, your OS?) from what to what?

> How can I fix this?

Start by looking at the output of 'dmesg' when you plug the disk in.
That will tell you the device name. You can then set up an /etc/fstab
entry to mount it.

poc