Old 06-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Jake Walters

Default FC 9 apps disappear when minimized

Old 06-27-2008, 10:05 PM

Victor L. wrote:
Running FC 9 x86-64. When an application (i.e. Firefox etc) is minimized it
disappears from screen/panel. Next time app is opened it goes to <n+1> and
last one lost shows up when system is restart. Not sure if this due to
latest updates or my granddaughter hitting some keys while we were playing
Mr. Potatohead. Any help would be appreciated.

not sure about all of f9, or if you are using gnome, but in kde, have you
check your configurations in control center, or right clicked panel, select
'configure' and reviewed settings?

--

tc,hago.

.

Old 06-27-2008, 10:18 PM
"Victor L."

Thx for the help. Using KDE 4. Right clicked on screen and clicked "add
Widget". What worked was adding "Task manager".