Old 06-27-2008, 03:06 PM
"Victor L."

Default FC 9 apps disappear when minimized

Running FC 9 x86-64. When an application (i.e. Firefox etc) is minimized it
disappears from screen/panel. Next time app is opened it goes to <n+1> and
last one lost shows up when system is restart. Not sure if this due to
latest updates or my granddaughter hitting some keys while we were playing
Mr. Potatohead. Any help would be appreciated.