Old 06-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Christof Haerens

Default Fedora 9 + wifi + ssh stale connections

LBS,

Since F9 I have occasional ssh connections that are no longer
responding. For now it only occurs whem I'm using my wireless connection
(intel 3945ABG). When I use my UTP connection I have no problems. There
is no problem with the wireless connection, because non ssh connections
keep working. Connections that use underlying ssl (like
vmware-server-console), are also experiencing the same problem.

Any ideas?

Kind regards.
Christof