Old 06-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Alan Lake

Default Getting open source project into Fedora

I am working with the Akelos
project, a PHP port of Ruby on Rails.* I would like to find out how we
might get this LGPL project included with Fedora.* I am also interested
in learning how one might go about finding a corporate sponsor for it.

--
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Tulkoon sinun valtakuntasi. Tapahtukoon sinun tahtosi, myös maan päällä niin kuin taivaassa.

Old 06-26-2008, 03:08 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Alan Lake wrote:
I am working with the Akelos <http://www.akelos.org/> project, a PHP
port of Ruby on Rails. I would like to find out how we might get this
LGPL project included with Fedora. I am also interested in learning how
one might go about finding a corporate sponsor for it.

You don't need "corporate" sponsors to get any free and open source
project into Fedora. Just follow

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

Rahul